...Transformational Lifestyle Coaching Trough Nutrition and Ayurveda
Colon hydrotherapy is the administration of warm, filtered and temperature-regulated water into the colon, where the waste is softened and loosened, resulting in evacuation through natural peristalsis of the colon. This procedure is repeated several times during a session. There are no side-effects and the therapy is gentle, yet effective.
At Lotus Evolutions, we use a 'closed-in system'. A closed-in system is a method that is therapist-assisted in order to monitor your session and to coach you through the process of your cleansing. Your therapist will administer abdominal massage with organic essential oils, coach you on breathing techniques for release and will uphold your dignity at all times. This method of colon cleansing is very gentle and therapeutic on the body delivering the most optimal results.
Colon hydrotherapy provides a systemic boost to all of your body systems. It is integral in the support of cleansing and detox programs, from herbal cleansing programs to juice cleansing programs, colon hydrotherapy supports the process to quickly release the accumulated toxins from the body, freeing the body from unpleasant "detox symptoms" that is associated with the cleansing process.
Additionally, colon hydrotherapy provides the following benefits:
- Relieves constipation (acute or chronic --diet needs modification for sustained results)
- Increases energy, vitality and stamina
- Reduces gas and bloat (especially when diet is modified)
- Assists with better rest and sleep
- Provides mental clarity and relaxation
- Improves the beauty of the skin
- Assists with weight-release and monitoring of weight
- Stimulates healing
- Effective tool for anti-aging
- Improves the symptoms of IBS (especially when diet is modified and relaxation techniques are implemented)
- Supports and improves sinus conditions and/or allergies/sensitivities
- Boosts immune function
- Balances physiologic microflora in the colon
- Supports awareness and transformation
- Preventive approach to wellness
Colon Hydrotherapy will be offered as soon as a space and studio is established...anticipated time frame: November - Janurary 2019/2020